Idaho Repository - Main Page Idaho

Welcome to the Idaho Supreme Court Data Repository. This website is available to the public to provide information on the status of trial court cases in the State of Idaho.

What case information is available to the public on this repository?
The Idaho Courts are in the process of upgrading our public access to court records to a new system. On this repository, case information is available for examination for all Idaho Counties with the exception of Twin Falls County. To access information for Twin Falls County or learn more about our transition, visit
All information is displayed in accordance with Idaho Court Administrative Rule (ICAR) 32.

The status of both pending and closed cases is available to the public. However, to ensure personal privacy, the following information is not provided to the public:

  • the first six characters of social security numbers
  • street addresses
  • telephone numbers
  • any personal identification numbers (including motor vehicle operator's license numbers and financial account numbers)

How far back do the records go?
Electronic records are available from 1995 and forward, although some information for older cases may be available.

How often is this information updated?
Every effort will be made to update this website hourly to reflect changes made to the court record during the working day by trial court personnel.

Who do I contact with questions about specific case information that appears on the repository website?
If you have questions regarding case information, please contact the office of the Clerk of the District Court in the county where the case originated. Please click here for a local court directory.

Can I access confidential court records on the data repository?
Access to confidential court records is governed by Idaho Court Administrative Rule 32. The Idaho Supreme Court may authorize access to confidential court records through the data repository. This type of access is referred to as 'extended access'. To apply for extended access, complete and submit the Request for Extended Access to Court Records form and return it to Agencies must also provide the User Agreement Form to all approved agency users. The form must be completed and signed by each user and retained by the agency, but made available to the Court upon request.

>> For all Records Requests, please contact the county courthouse where the case resides.

>>NOTICE: By accessing and using this Site, you agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth herein.

Click to Close